POWDERS POWERING PERFORMANCE
Momentive Technologies is a leading global source of boron nitride (BN) powders, which enable high thermal conductivity formulations of thermal interface materials (TIMs). PolarTherm® and CoolFlow®, along with more than 80 grades of BN powders, deliver exceptional thermal conductivity, electrical insulation and lubrication across demanding applications such as electronic materials, aerospace, plastics, metal processing and more.
Our unique BN expertise allows us to tailor various powder characteristics like purity, crystallinity, surface area, particle size, etc. We are constantly adding new grades to enable new applications and maintain our position as the preeminent supplier of boron nitride powders.
- High thermal conductivity enables improved thermal management and heat dissipation in electronics
- Low coefficient of friction formulations in rubbers and plastics enable self-lubricated gaskets, seals, bearings, etc.
- Excellent electrical insulation enables high dielectric strength formulations
- Excellent high-temperature stability delivers oxidation resistance and stable friction in high-performance brakes
- Superior lubrication in high performance greases sustains lubricity at high temperatures
- Chemically inert compound and resistance to molten metals improve tooling and furnace life during metal processing
Featured Product Grades
Boron Nitride Powders – AC6003
Boron Nitride Powders – AC6004
Boron Nitride Powders – AC6041
Boron Nitride Powders – AC6069
Boron Nitride Powders – AC6111
Boron Nitride Powders – HCP
Boron Nitride Powders – HCPL
Boron Nitride Powders – HCV
Boron Nitride Powders – NX Grades
Titanium diboride powders combine superior hardness with corrosion resistance, exceptional high-temperature stability and superior oxidation resistance up to 1000°C. Momentive Technologies’ unique process technology enables high-purity TiB2 powders, with exceptional batch-to-batch consistency necessary for demanding applications.